Online Read Bro. https://onlinereadbro.blogspot.com/2020/03/a-dialogue-between-myself-and-my-about-aim-in-life..html

A Dialogue between myself and my about aim in life.

A dialogue between myself and my about aim in life.
A dialogue between myself and my about aim in life.
Myself: Assalamualikum.

Friend: Walaikumussalam. How are you?

Myself: Well by the grace of Almighty Allah. What about you?

Friend: I am also fine. Do you think that everybody should have an aim in life?

Myself: Yes.

Friend: But why?

Myself: Because of a man without an aim like a ship without a rudder.

Friend: That's right.

Myself: Could you tell me about your aim in life?

Friend: Sure, I want to be a doctor.

Myself: That's good.But why?

Friend: Through this profession, I can serve the poor and rich people.

Myself: Is there any reason without it?

Friend: Yes, I'll serve the poor villagers without fees.

Myself: So this is a noble profession.

Friend: What's your aim in life. Is it your aim in life also?

Myself: No, My aim in life is to be a teacher.

Friend: Why do you want to be a teacher.

Myself: Because it is also a noble profession.

Friend: vIs there any reason without it.

Myself: Of course! Education is the backbone of a nation. And a teacher teaches the students to make sure that the best way to be a good person.

Friend: Oh! That's right.

Myself: Thanks

Friend: Ok, same to you. Thank you for waste your valuable time for me.

Myself: You are always most welcome.

Friend: Ok. Bye.

Myself: Bye.

Friend: See you again.

Sayem Miaji
Posted by: Sayem Miaji
With labels:
0 Comments

Please read our Comment Policy before commenting. ??

Notification