Online Read Bro. https://onlinereadbro.blogspot.com/2020/03/a-dialogue-between-people-at-the-bank.html

A Dialogue between People At The Bank

A dialogue between People At The Bank
A dialogue between People At The Bank
Bank Employee: How are you doing today sir?

Customer: Great, Thank you for asking.

Bank Employee: How may I help you?

Customer: I would like to open a bank account in your bank.

Bank employee: Great! What kind of account would you like to open?

Customer: I would like to open a savings account.

Bank employee: In order to open this account you need a minimum of 2000 Rs deposited. We also need your PAN card and any address proof.

Customer: I have all the things with me.

Bank employee: Just fill the form and it will be done in 15 mins.

Customer: Thanks a lot.

Sayem Miaji
Posted by: Sayem Miaji
With labels:
0 Comments

Please read our Comment Policy before commenting. ??

Notification