Online Read Bro. https://onlinereadbro.blogspot.com/2020/03/a-dialogue-between-two-friends-on-the-importance-of-tree-plantation..html

A dialogue between two friends on the importance of tree plantation.

A dialogue between two friends on the importance of tree plantation.
A dialogue between two friends on the importance of tree plantation.

Myself:  Hello, good morning.

Friend: Good morning. How are you?

Myself:  I am fine by the grace of Allah. What about you?

Friend: I am also fine.

Myself: Where are you going now, my friend?

Friend: I am going to the nursery.

Myself: Nursery! But why?

Friend: To buy sapling.

Myself: What will you do with the sapling?

Friend: Tree plantation.

Myself: Please explain.

Friend: Trees are the most important element of our environment. It supplies oxygen and receives

the carbon dioxide that we always leave.

Myself: What more?

Friend: Tree keeps our ecological balance, protects river erosion, provides sheds to our beasts and birds.

Myself: Does it play any role in filling the demand for food?

Friend: Sure. It supplies us with all kinds of food we eat.

Myself: I agree with you. But I see something more than oxygen and food.

Friend: What are those?

Myself: Furniture, fuel, and medicine. All these are the part and parcel of our daily life.

Friend: I am grateful to you for sharing your valuable views and ideas.

Myself: Thank you, my friend.

Friend: You are most welcome.
Sayem Miaji
Posted by: Sayem Miaji
With labels:
0 Comments

Please read our Comment Policy before commenting. ??

Notification